Phase seamlessly integrates with any DVS DJ setup. Learn how to set it up with djay pro AI with mobile.
To use Phase with djay pro AI on a mobile device in regular DVS mode, you need to make sure you’re using a compatible DVS mixer. Note that as djay supports any DVS interface supported by the device, the most popular DVS mixers have been pre-mapped and can be used Plug’n’Play with djay for DVS. You can find the list of the pre-mapped DVS mixers on their official website.
How to setup?
Check the following points to make sure everything is properly configured to use Phase with djay Pro AI.
DVS mixer & Djay Pro AI
1. Connect your DVS mixer to your mobile device, and set the deck mode to “USB” to enable DVS mode. Depending on which device you’re using, you might need one of the following adapters:
- iPad or Mac with USB-C port: USB-C to USB Adapter
- iPad or iPhone with Lightning port: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
2. Power your Phase via USB to any 5V power supply.
3. Connect the Phase RCA outputs to the Line inputs of your DVS interface.
4. Set the Phase DVS signal to “Custom” at 1000hz, in the Phase Manager Setup tab.
5. Place your Remotes on top of your records and wait a few seconds for the calibration to be done before spinning.
The Phase Manager
Our configuration app, Phase Manager, is the first step in setting up your Phase for the first time, regardless of the DJ software you are using. It allows you to manage your Phase from making firmware updates to changing the LED colors of your Remotes!